The current certificates held by the Food Fort:
- Bakery Wholesale License by the Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Allows for production of baked products to be sold to retail locations. We also have relationships with several local markets and grocery stores in the area and would be more than happy to help you get your products into some of these locations.
- Frozen Food Establishment License by the Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Allows for production of frozen foods such as popsicles and frozen (vegetarian) dinners (note: dairy and meat not covered under this license so ice cream and frozen meat production are not permitted at this time).
- Cold Storage Warehouse License by the Ohio Department of Agriculture
- In our facility, we have a walk-in cooler that our clients may use. Kitchen anchors have access to one rack and all other clients may use this storage space for a small fee.
- Risk Level 4 Food Service Operation License by Columbus Public Health
- Under this license, caterers and bakers can prepare food so long as they are selling directly to the consumer. The retail sales are done under our Columbus Public Health license, while product prep for wholesale is conducted under the Ohio Department of Agriculture license.